[Swadhin-List] Requesting Collaboration on Python Projects.

Shashank Shekhar shashankjet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:41:12 IST 2013

Below are the two projects I think we can work on :

1. A collection of classes in python to work with Directed/Undirected
Graphs, and the commonly used traversing algorithms.

2. A webscraping project, Notify, which i am currently working on. It is a
notification system for BPUT results and my college's notice board. (IIIT
Bhubaneswar). https://github.com/shshank/Notify

The reason I posted in Swadhin is I am pretty new to it, and in my opinion
I am writing pretty messy code. Some reviews and suggestions on where I am
going wrong and the right ways to do things can be very helpful.

Thankyou
Shashank.