[Swadhin-List] Requesting Collaboration on Python Projects.

Siva Kumar Epari epari.siva at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:21:56 IST 2013

Hi Shashank,

Thanks for showing interest in collaborative software projects. I would
request you to post your ideas about projects you are interested to take up
& how we can collaborate with other CS hackers to join the projects.

My suggestion would be to first post the ideas & then add interested
friends to this list. Once we have an active list, we can pull in more
interested candidates. So feel free to post your ideas

Thanks
Siva Kumar Epari