[Swadhin-List] Install ubuntu without cd rom

siva at swadhin.in siva at swadhin.in
Wed Oct 20 23:18:46 IST 2010

Hi Viswanath

Please follow the instructions from the following link
http://aligunduz.org/FUSBi/

Basically,

You need to download FUSBi application then select the downloaded
GNU/Linux Ubuntu ISO(or else you can directly download a iso from the
application) and then insert & select the USB drive. Go forward and you
will have the USB drive ready with Ubuntu.

Then you need to reboot your system and select USB device as first booting
device(or you can press hotkey for selecting boot devices which is mostly
F2 in most PCs) and then continue installing Ubuntu

If you have any further doubts join the IRC channel #swadhin at freenode
server (Use http://webchat.freenode.net and give your nickname and channels
name as #swadhin) and discuss it with people who are online there

Regards
Siva