[List] Installation of Ubuntu

Sambit Singh ss1942 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 18:17:38 IST 2010

Hi All,

I tried installing ubuntu in my system. I inserted the ubuntu disk and gave
the option install along with windows and proceeded by giving the
installation size and the drive where the OS needs to be installed.

Installation started and after few minutes i got error message " Permission
Denied" "For more information , please see the log file : and the path in
C:\document~ was specified.

I tried to reinstall. First of all it started uninstalling and started its
installation like the same and ended up with the same problem.

Regards,
Sambit Singh